Regis High School
Regis High School has an older basketball shooting gun for sale. Lots of life left in it. We upgraded and would like someone to get some use out of our old one.
- Stay in the game; be a part of the sport you love
- Flexible scheduling; as an Independent Contractor, you choose your schedule
- It's the ultimate college job; earn money working around your college schedule
Heritage High School (Vancouver, WA)
Head Football Coach
Heritage High School in Vancouver, WA has an opening for our head football coaching position. We are a 4A that plays in the Greater St. Helen's League.
» Information & Application
Sisters High School
Sisters Park & Recreation District
Girls Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Coach our lacrosse athletes to help them grow as total people, improving their lacrosse skills, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a high school lacrosse program including practices, games, and team meetings;
- Support classroom teachers with student behavior and learning goals;
- Develop and implement an off-season program for your athletes;
- Work with the local media and the OHSLA as needed including reporting of scores;
- Recommend/assist in scheduling for your sport;
- Help hire quality assistants for your program including ensuring that they are properly certified;
- Assist with fundraising for needs outside limited budget;
- Recommend and purchase of new equipment;
- Responsible for marking, care, inventory of supplies/uniforms etc.;
- Responsible for your sport’s academic improvement/accountability; and
- Other duties as assigned.
» Job Posting
» Employment Application
Candidates should submit a cover letter and Employment Application to Chad Rush by email email@example.com, or in-person to the District at 1750 W. McKinney Butte Road, Sisters, Oregon 97759.
Sisters Park & Recreation District is an equal opportunity employer.
Portland Interscholastic League
The PIL currently has the following open positions at various high schools:
- Head Football Coach - Madison HS - open until filled
- Head Girls Soccer Coach - Wilson HS - open until filled
- Head Boys Soccer Coach - Roosevelt HS - open until filled
- Girls Soccer Coach - Jefferson HS - open until filled
Please email interest / questions to Gina Aman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must attach a resume, letter of interest, and three letters of recommendation. For head coaching positions, please apply online.
Benson High School
Benson Tech High School is looking for a Volunteer Swim Coach to help bring back swimming to our Benson community.
Benson wants to revitalize its swim program, and students are showing interest.
Please email Scott Archer, email@example.com, with interest or with any leads for someone who may want to help build the swimming program.
Riverdale Middle School
Aloha High School
Aloha High School has openings for an Assistant Track and Field Coach to help with Throws, High Jump, and Pole Vault. Prior coaching or collegiate experience in this event is preferred. A high passion for track and field is required.
- Strong working knowledge of a specific event.
- Ability to work with athletes at all skill levels.
- Continuing professional development.
- Possess or be able to obtain NFHS or ASEP certification along with CPR and first aid training.
- Submit fingerprinting and pass a district background check.
- Event coaches are responsible for the development of all athletes in your event; male and female; varsity and JV.
- Writing daily training workouts that incorporate strength and conditioning along with technique and mechanics, working towards peak performances during championship season. This includes off-season preparation as well.
- Attend all team practices, competitions and participate in regular coaches meetings and educational clinics.
- Participate in continuing coaches' education.
Please send resumes along with references to John Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org.